Saturday, October 4, 2008

Iceland?

Do you remember 5 years ago, when New Zealand was the destination in which everyone wanted to go. You know, right after the move Lord of the Rings had been released. Well, I am beginning to think that Iceland is the new New Zealand. Everywhere I turn I am seeing pictures of Iceland, hearing music from Iceland. And I can see why everyone is infatuated by it. Here are a few of the amazing things that I have found that have come from that Northern Country.

I just got the new October issue of Antropologie.
The whole issue was photoed in Iceland and has a very magical feel.


This is an album I recently found.
Their name is Parachutes.
They are from Iceland.
They sound amazing.
And they are touring with Sigur Ros.
You can check out their song "Your Stories" here,
and even download it for free.


Speaking of Sigur Ros, if you have not heard their song Fljótavík,
you must listen to it.
They are Icelandic too.

No comments: