Saturday, December 13, 2008

Now that's snow.

When I wrote about how it snowed the other week,
I am afraid I spoke too soon.
It was only two days later when it all melted.
But last night.....
10 inches.


I woke up this morning,
put my boots on
and tromped around.



Looking at the thermometer
that we have right outside our front door....
it said 10 degrees.


So I don't think that it will be melting anytime soon.



Maybe I need to invest in some "snow" boots.
Because "rain" boots do not do the job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen....I love your pictures...such beautiful scenery..and you are so creative in your photography!

Nancy

RenderingRisch said...

10 degrees! Umm you need to come back to CALI!!!! It's really beautiful please make two snow angels and pretend I made one with you, b/c I would if I could. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you...the possibility of a white Christmas. I'm so sad it didn't work out for me to be there this year. I Love You!!!