Monday, January 5, 2009

Time to recoup


Today was the first day back to work
after the 2 week holiday.

It was a long day.

To relax, I sat down with my computer
and spent some much needed time
browsing around.

Today I found that....



you can buy Anthropologie...
on Ebay...
(OMG!)....


I need to figure out how I can mimic this outfit...
without it costing a thousand dollars....
(photo by The Satorialist)



these wonderful prints
by Ian Smitt
are so fun....


I wish that I had a
backyard (courtyard)
like this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could totally pull off that outfit! All you need is forever 21, a target and maybe a marshalls. Its doable. Target actually had some scarves similar to that a while back. But I must say that outfit it so fab in every way. Love it.

Hope said...

Wow - I love that courtyard. What a perfect place to have a cup of tea in the afternoon.

I have tagged you for a blog meme because you listed The Eyre Affair as one of your favorite books. If you are interested in participating, check out my post at http://hoperu.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-been-memed.html

Hope said...

Whoops, the link got messed up. Try this:http://hoperu.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-been-memed.html