This is a good
I made it
and it did not
Cranberry Sweet Potato Bread
3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup mashed sweet potatoes (canned)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp orange extract
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp all spice
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup cranberries (either dried or frozen)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil, sweet potatoes, and extracts together.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour, spices, and soda.
4. Combine the two mixtures and fold in cranberries.
5. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
6. Serve with whipped cream.