Vanilla Almond Cupcakes with Huckleberry Frosting
1 cup flour
1/4 cup almond meal
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup canola oil
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 stick of butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp Huckleberry Jam
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl, then mix wet ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients then add the wet ingredients. Mix until smooth.
3. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with the batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden.
4. For the frosting, beat the butter powder sugar and Huckleberry together until smooth.
5. When cupcakes are completely cooled; frost and enjoy.
Recipe Adapted from: Love & Olive Oil
Posted 1 Year Ago: "Locke"