I am like
light and fresh
Fresh Lemon & Herb Potato Salad
Adapted from Bon Appitet
3 lbs red potatoes
3 tbsp rice vinegar
3/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise
4 chives, thinly sliced
1 tbsp fresh oregano
1 tbsp fresh thyme
2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Wash and cut the potatoes into quarters.
2. Bring a pot of water to a roiling boil then add the potatoes to cook (about 15-20 minutes).
3. When fully cooked drain and toss in the rice vinegar. Set aside to cool.
4. While potatoes are cooling, mix the mayo, chives, oregano, thyme, basil and lemon zest together.
5. When potatoes are cooled, mix them with the mayo mixture and season with salt and pepper.
6. Cool in the refrigerator and serve!
Posted 1 Year Ago: "Sorry for my absence..."