stop eating it.
As you see...
1 1/4 cups heavy cream
4 tbsp butter
2/3 brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 cup cocoa powder, sifted
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate, chopped
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Bring cream and butter to a boil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
2. Add sugars and corn syrup, mix until sugars dissolve.
3. Whisk in cocoa and 1/2 tsp salt.
4. Add chocolates and stir until melted, then stir in the vanilla.
5. Use immediately over vanilla ice cream!!!
Updated 1 Year Ago: "Vanilla Almond Cupcakes" (with a Huckleberry frosting!)
2 Years Ago: "Locke"