Friday, October 5, 2012

Olive Box




I know we all have heard about Birchbox by now...
but have you heard of Olive Box?

Here is a little blurb about Olive Box,
from the creators of Olive Box... 

"After an age of electronic everything,
we are finally back to being excited over beautiful, handwritten letters
and receiving a physical gift in the mail...
As a member you will receive a delightful box of
paper & lifestyle products delivered to your front door each month.
From cards to artwork to inspiring books and gifting ideas,
you never know what exciting products you will unwrap each month."

What a special treat this would be every month. 

2 comments:

Lindsay @ Pursuit of Pink said...

This is so cool! I think I will sign up for Olive Box. I'm so glad you found my blog because now I found yours!
XOXO
Lindsay

Brittany Messner said...

Ahhhh, I just heard about Olive Box last week!

I am so in love, but unfortunately I live in Canada annnd I don't think they ship here. Boo :(

Still though, wonderful inspiration!

xx -b.