Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A little more...

Since I have been
on vacation for a few days,
here is a bit about me
to make up for my absence.



What’s your current obsession?
Red Lipstick.



What’s your weirdest obsession?
I can't cook
the same thing
twice.



What are you wearing today?
Grey Dress - Forever21
Purple Tights - unknown
Tan Heals -
Target
Slippers - JellyBeans Slippers
(they were a "joke gift" from Micah....

but I wear them all the time).



Why is today special?
I can finally bake my
Amish Friendship Bread.


What’s the last thing you bought?
Rooster Timer
from Anthropologie.




What are you listening to right now?

Rachael Ray and the crackling of the fire.
Yes it is May and we still have
to have a fire to keep warm.



What’s your favorite weather?

Fall.



What’s your most challenging goal right now?
Letting Micah balance the checkbook.
Yes, I tend to take control.



If you were having someone coming over for dinner,
what’s would be on the menu?

Appetizers: Coconut Shirmp
Salad: Summer Salad with Thai Coconut Dressing
Entrée: Grilled Ginger-Lime Chicken Thighs, Wild Rice Salad,
Dessert: Carrot Cake Cupcakes


If you could have a house totally paid for,
fully furnished anywhere in the world,
where would you like it to be?

Somewhere on the West Coast Beach.



What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Plane tickets to Europe.



What would you like to get rid of?
My refrigerator.
It's way to small.



If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour,
w
here would you go?
Tahiti .... I really need the warmth.



Which language do you want to learn?
French.


What super power would you like to possess?
Time Travel.


What’s your favorite thing about the city you live in?
Friends.

(Picture of Rachel and I...on my last trip)


What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My blue and white dress Micah surprised me with.



What’s your dream job?
Someone who travels to document countries and the cultures in them.
Like what one would see on the Travel Channel.





If you had $150 now what would you spend it on?
Clothing.



Do you admire anyone’s style?
Recently I've been inspired by the fashion of the 1930's.



Who’s fashion show would you want tickets to?
Coco Chanel.



Who’s closet would you want to raid?
My friend Kelly's.


What are you most proud of?
Working with International Missions for the past 5 years.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

AWW Jenn...believe me. My closet is not that interesting at the moment. LOL. I havent updated it in forever! I loved reading your list. It makes me miss you so much! I wish we could live closer again. Oh how time passes us by. Hey I just got this great shirt at Target that I am in love with. Link is below. The picture is horrible and its actually a gorgeous pale sage green...you should get one. I bought a yellow skinny leather belt instead of the draw string and will wear it with a cream colored pencil skirt. You'd look great in it and its 20 bucks!





http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Black-Ruffle-Racerback-Green/dp/B001NH20XY/qid=1242178628/ref=br_1_6/190-0463694-1498406?ie=UTF8&node=343755011&frombrowse=1&rh=tgt_2%3AGreen&page=1