Monday, April 8, 2013

26 Week Update


Okay, first things first, I have changed my clothes since the last prego update (I swear!).
Secondly, I totally forgot to blog last weeks update.
I blame it on the pregnancy brain syndrome...
lets just go ahead and blame everything on pregnancy brain from this point on.
Phew, now that I got those off my little blogging chest, here's my update!
 

How Far Along:
  26 Weeks

Size of the Baby:
  Baby is about the size of a large zucchini and weighs apx 2lbs.

Maternity Clothes:
This week, I realized that stretchy Maxi skirts are the BEST THING EVER!
I even bought the cutest blue and white stripped maternity skirt at Target.
(see picture below)

Weight gain:
I'm now up a total of 18lbs.

Sleep:
I am beginning to wonder how both Micah and I
are going to fit on our queen bed in a few months.
I can tend to be a bit of a bed hog these days.

Best Moment of the Week:
My diaper bag came in the mail!!!
Movement:
Both Micah and I are now definitely seeing (and feeling) our little girl move around in there.
It is the weirdest and most amazing thing to see my belly
move around and contort into odd shapes with every little kick and jab she makes.

Food Cravings:
Nothing out of the ordinary.

Gender:
Baby Girl.

Belly Button in or out:
In 

Wedding ring on or off:
On

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nope

What I miss:
I miss not having to generously slather coconut oil all over my belly daily.
I do love the stuff, but at times I worry that I smell like coconut cooking oil. Ha!

What I am looking forward to:
My Baby Shower that is on the 27th of April!
I am so thankful to my friends here for throwing me a party.

Nursery:
I'm almost finished with my handmade crib mobile.
(I'll post pictures soon).

Ways to Relax:
After (finally) watching Les Miserables, I am bound and determined to finish reading the book.
I've completed 350 pages already, now just 350 more to go!


1 comment:

Ever Evolving said...

LOVE these weekly updates! I kept checking last week for a belated one ;) You're adorable and I love hearing the details of how everything is going!!