3/4 cup warm water
1 packet rapid rise yeast
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp fennel seeds
1 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp fresh rosemary
3 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts (from a water packed can)
1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
1/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
thinly sliced red onion
1 tsp sea salt
1. Pour water into a mixer bowl then sprinkle the yeast on top. Stir and let sit for 10 minutes, until it starts to bubble.
2. Add the olive oil, salt, thyme and fennel seeds.
3. Mix on low, slowly adding the flour 1/4 cup at a time.
4. Shape dough in a ball and place in a olive oil lined bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 2 hours.
5. Mix the 2 tsp olive oil, rosemary and garlic together and let sit.
6. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and lightly flour surface with flour and cornmeal. Lay risen dough on the flour and form into the desired size of the pizza crust.
7. Bake crust for 5 minutes then take out of the oven and brush with rosemary-garlic oil.
8. Layer on the onion, artichoke hearts, olives and goat cheese.
9. Bake for another 15-20 minutes.