4 tbsp butter
1/4 cup flour
2 cups whole milk
1/2 tsp salt
pinch of white pepper
pinch of nutmeg
15 oz Ricotta cheese
2 1/2 cups marinara sauce
4 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed all the water from
1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
freshly ground pepper
1 tbsp parsley
1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
1. Start by making a Bechamel sauce. Melt butter in a sauce pan and mix the four in until it forms a paste. Then whisk in the milk and season with salt, white pepper and nutmeg. Continue to stir until the sauce thickens. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix the ricotta, 1/4 cup of marinara sauce, spinach, egg, 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, and season with salt, freshly ground pepper and parsley.
3. Cook the Lasagna noodles until done but still a bit firm.
4. Lay Lasagna noodles flat and spoon 2 tbsp of the ricotta filling on top. Then roll up.
5. To assemble, pour the Bechamel sauce on the bottom of a glass baking dish. Lay the lasagna rolls seam side down on top of the Bechamel sauce.
6. Spoon the rest of the marinara sauce over the top, top with the Mozzarella and the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
7. Cover with foil and bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove foil and then return to bake another 10 minutes.
Posted 1 Year Ago: : "Dutch Baby with Orange Sugar"