Rainy Rainy Rainy!
So I am
that I made
Jalapeno Burger with Queso Fresco
Adapted from Rachael Ray
6 whole jalapeño chiles from the jar, diced
6 slices bacon
3 pounds ground beef
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
6 hamburger buns
1. Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp. Discard all but 1 tablespoon of bacon fat; chop the bacon.
2. In a large bowl, combine the chopped bacon, the reserved bacon fat, the beef and half of the chiles. Form into 6 patties; season with salt and pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the queso fresco, mayonnaise, buttermilk, 1 tablespoon olive oil and the remaining chiles. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In another bowl, toss the avocados, cilantro, onion and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; set aside.
5. Grill the burgers. Just before the burgers are finished cooking, grill the buns until toasted, about 1 minute. Assemble burgers and enjoy!
Posted: 1 Year Ago - "Poppytalk"
2 Years Ago - "Sailing"