Thursday, August 23, 2012

Current Crush - Milk Glass & Jadeite




  
My edition of current crush today is not only Milk Glass and Jadeite in an array of colors...
but it is also the store Fishs Eddy.  I am seriously dying to visit that store.
Now I just have to find a way to get to New York City.

Fishs Eddy is basically a glorified restaurant supply store that is also open to the general public,
but instead of your typical plain "ware", Fishs Eddy is filled with
unique, edgy, and vintage-like treasures.
You spend two minutes on that site and you'll see why I love it...
and why I am majorly crushing on these items.

3 comments:

Britta Marie said...

oh my gosh that site is amazing! you're right it is addicting and i am proobably going to be spending too much time looking at everything! stopping by from the linkup :)

xo Britta
thebootsparade.blogspot.com

LAEP 4100 said...

Ooooh, sounds awesome. Take me with you I want to see all the goodies too!

Anonymous said...

I love the Jadeite! I think it looks so good when you bring your food on it. It's definitely a must-have for your kitchen!