Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Week in Instagrams




To be honest, this is the past 2 weeks in instagrams.
Last weekend, Micah and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary!
So I was away for the weekend and unable to post.
But what a fun anniversary we had!
We spent the weekend at our traditional spot, The Kandahar Lodge...
we ate at our favorite restaurant...
road the gondola up Big Mountain (the view was amazing)...
and we even spent some time at "Huckleberry Days",
enjoying a scoop of Huckleberry Ice Cream!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy anniversary to you two!

Glad you had a weekend to celebrate. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I love this king of Instagram post. You guys look adorable together :) This yellow skirt is to die for BTW!

Erin said...

Is it weird that my favorite part of this is the forks and spoons haha? Who knew there was such thing as a cute fork. Loving your blog. Newest follower from the GFC blog hop!