Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Implement



I love it when I have friends and family that are super talented and artistic.
Selfishly I love it because I get to do posts like this and say: "Oh! Look who I'm related to!"
And un-selfishly because it's so wonderful to see people I love
succeed in what they are so talented in.

My brother and sister in law, Luke and Whitney, both design and build for Implement
and along with the owner Jonathan Curtis,
they seriously come up with some amazing items.
So amazing, that Implement has been featured...

And guess what is even more amazing (for you!!!)?
For the rest of the month of March and all through April,
Implement is offering a 15% discount off all full price items
for all you readers of Wuthering Iris!
All you have to do is type in the code 15OFF
in the discount section during check out.

So head on over and take a look at all their amazing items!
Here are a few of my favorites...



No comments: