So, I had a tiny doughnut craving
So I decided
to make some...
as quickly as possible.
1 can of biscuit dough (yep, any kind but the flaky kind)
vegetable oil, for frying
1 stick butter
2 cups sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1. Heat vegetable oil in a fry pan until about 350 degrees.
2. While oil in heating, punch or cut round holes into biscuit dough.
3. Fry each until golden brown and done in the center, a few minutes on each side.
4. Let cool on a cookie rack for a few minutes.
5. While doughnuts are cooling, combine cinnamon and sugar in a shallow dish. Then melt the butter in another shallow dish.
6. Take each doughnut, dunk each side of it in the melted butter, then coat it in the cinnamon sugar.
7. Let dry on the cooling rack again for a few minutes.
8. Lastly, try not to eat every single one of them!