Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Summer List


 I thought it would be a good time to make a Summer To Do list.
Because, here in Montana, summer tends to just fly right by
without you even getting a chance to fully enjoy it.

So here are the fun things on my Summer list:

1. Paint the kitchen, living room, and entry way.
(not looking forward to that but excited about the results)

2. Visit the you-pick Cherry Farms.

3. Huckleberry Picking.

4. Camping (and lots of it).

5. Perfect the perfect BBQ rib recipe.
(that's more Micah's job since he's the grilling man)

6. Start using my Ice Cream maker again.
(and start making all the ice cream recipes I have been collecting)

7. Plan a big 4th of July Party.

8. Find a good summer Novel and read it.
(any suggestions?)

9. Grow our garden and preserve/can what we need for the winter.

No comments: