Thursday, February 5, 2009

Coming to California
I had only 4 agenda items...
1) To spend time with my family...
2) To spend time with my friends...
3) To see my new nephew (he hasn't arrived yet)...
and 4) To shop at Anthropologie.















#1 has been completed and will continue to be. My mom and I have spent many nights making wonderful dinners. And yesterday we had a wonderful time shopping.















#2 has been completed as well. I was able to hang out with my dear friend Krystin on Tuesday and once again see her amazing babies. (We will also be going out on the town tonight for dinner and a movie - and I plan to see more of her during my time here)















#3 is in the process. I have spent a lot of time with my sister and her family. No new baby yet, but just spending time with them is such a treat. My nephews have grown so much. I miss the Finch family.















#4 has been joyfully completed and now I am trying to stay away from Anthropologie like the plague. I bought some wonderfully beautiful things and now I am done. Or at least that is the plan as of right now.

**These pictures are by Kate Breakey. I find them so beautiful.

No comments: