one of my
I found this
I had to
It was so
Ginger Fried Rice
Adapted from Smitten Kitchen
1/2 cup toasted sesame oil
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons minced ginger
2 cups thinly sliced onion
4 cups day-old cooked rice
1 large eggs
2 tablespoons soy sauce (approximately; you should actually add this to taste)
1. In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup oil over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp and brown. With a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels and salt lightly.
2. Reduce heat under the same skillet to medium-low and add onions. Cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until very tender.
3. Raise heat to medium and add rice, soy, and reserved garlic and ginger.
4. Cook, stirring well, until heated through. (I cooked mine slightly longer because I wanted my rice to have a bit of a crunch).
5. Make a well in the rice and add 1 cracked egg. Stir until egg is fully cooked. Then mix into the rest of the rice.