I have tried
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
1 3/4 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 stick butter, melted
1 tbsp poppyseeds
1 tsp lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 350 and prepare muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking power, baking soda and salt. In a medium bowl mix together the egg, buttermilk and lemon juice.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix together. Add the melted butter and mix (try not to over mix the batter).
4. Fold in the poppy seeds and lemon zest.
5. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for about 20 minutes.
Posted 1 Year Ago: "Apricot White Chocolate Cookies"