Monday, August 18, 2008

Finished

I bought this book 4 years ago and began to read it when I was distracted. I was distracted by another book (which I can't remember what it was), but I ended up putting this one down and forgetting about it. Two years later I found it collecting dust in my bookcase. So I decided to give it another shot. Not that it was uninteresting the first time I tried to read it, I just tend to be a bit impatient at times and jump from book to book. Well, two weeks later guess what happened. That impatient personality of my came out and once again I was distracted by anther book. Skip another two years, up until about a few months ago when I was searching through my books for a good summer read. I stumbled upon it. The thorn in my side. The unfinished book. I was determined to finish it and prevailed.

No comments: