Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vacation - Day 1













Micah left for our much needed vacation today. We headed up to Whitefish's Mountain, or Big Mountain (as the locals call it). It was only 2 years ago that we spent the first 2 nights of our honeymoon here, the Kandahar Lodge. It is defiantly one of our favorite places!
But on the way up the mountain we stopped at a local pizza place to get some dinner. I only have pizza once an a great while, but when I do it is good beyond words.














When I was booking our room I had mentioned to the lodge that it was our second anniversary. So when we opened up the door to our room we were speechless. They had upgraded us to a loft suite. I wanted to cry it was so special.



















And, nicely placed on the breakfast table, was a iced bottle of champagne with two flutes. Oh, how I love champagne.

No comments: