Sunday, August 10, 2008

welcome to me


I guess it is about time that I embrace this. After much mental debating on my part I have joined the world of bloggers. I will try to make this transition as easy as possible for me (meaning that I am just going to jump right into my first blog without the whole formal introduction of who I am). So here it goes.....
So, why did I chose the name Wuthering Iris? Well, basically because my real name was already taken (I'm not too creative when it comes to those types of things). I simply looked over to my left and saw my beautiful potted orchid sitting on my nightstand. So I though "Hey, why not use a flower in my blog name." Then I chose a word that has some meaning to me, a word that constantly comes into my brain (for reasons I will not disclose here). And there I had it. Wuthering Iris.

No comments: