Friday, January 1, 2010

A look back...


...at 2009


January started off with...

Pottery


and a Party.




In February I...

traveled to
California
to welcome
a new nephew
into the family.


I also made time
for Disneyland...


...a good friend


...and the beach.




March was filled with...

yummy cool weather soups


and new found blogs
like this one...


and this one.




In April...

work took me to
Guadalajara...






And in May...

I enjoyed a vacation
in Las Vegas.







In June
Micah and I...

stopped by Arches National Park...


on our way
to Nebraska
to stay for
the summer.




I celebrated the
4th of July...

in California
with my family.





August was by far
the most busy month...

filled with a wedding...


sailing...


anniversary...


the fair...


and a birthday.




By September we were
on our way home.

And there was
much baking and cooking happening.




October we were off again.

This time to Nepal.




And we stayed in Nepal
through November...




And the beginning
of December.



But we were home
just in time
for Christmas.




Happy New Year
to all of you.

I am excited to see
what 2010 has in store.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adventure 2009 was for you! Hoping 2010 is just as exciting :)

Carol Jeandel said...

plenitude your back of 2009 ...

Kelly said...

You had a pretty exciting year! It was so much fun when we met last year in santa Monica! The year has gone by fast and I hope to year you at LEAST once this year but I have a feeling I will. I love you lots! Cheers to all the excitement ahead!